TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

08 September 2008

Life can be full of surprises and weirdness. Yesterday I just had an awesome Sunday and today I screwed up, messed up, fcuked up and so damn restless and annoyed. What is wrong with me?

Does this always happens to the first day of each school term? I thought first days are suppose to be the best and to refresh ourselves. Apparently it did not work. Today sucked big time. First period English I was feeling so restless and kept on moving here and there.

It is really annoying. I was tired and thirsty, not so much of hunger. My lips were dry and my throat really needed some water. I know I can control myself but I felt so rowdy and restless and having some serious mood swings.

I slept throughout Chemistry lesson because I was too tired and I did not even bother paying attention during Physics lessons, instead I listened to some music. I do not know what is wrong with me. The only relaxing peaceful lesson I had was Malay lesson. After that everything else fall apart. Damn.

shut up stoopid monkey
shut up stooopid baboon
shut up happy monkey family
i realized that i had experienced
some intensive mood swing today.

drumzann

i text you and said if we could
meet. but you were busy and
had something on. i needed
some time out.

ah crap
ah crap
ah crap
ah crap

posted @ 2:16 PM


+ + +