TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

27 September 2008

Geylang Gila
[crazy geylang]

Today I played warcarft from five thirty am till nine thirty am. Four hours of non-stop gaming. After that I went to Geylang with my family to do some festive shopping. We went out at ten thirty am and reached there at about twelve thirty pm. Finally, the whole family gets to go out together. I cannot remember when was the last time we went out. Everybody is always busy with work and school.

The atmosphere of the bazaar was really chaotic, it has to be chaotic right? Or else it would not be called a bazaar. Even though the bazaar was bigger compared to last year's, the temperature there was turning up to the max. It was very hot and stuffy. Feel like fainting. We reached home at around three thirty pm.

At exactly six fifty nine pm, we ate dinner. My maid, mum and me were too tired to prepare anything for dinner. Besides, there was nothing at home to cook. We ate macdonalds instead. Really satisfying. Obviously it taste great.


MacDonald Mania



My favourite since I was in primary three. My
current record- i consecutively ate three big macs.
I love big mac. And below is my bro's mac spicy.
Seriously, I never like mac spicy. It is like the
photocopy of KFC's zinger, but zinger tastes so
much better. I rarely order it.


The three must have sauces- my all time
favourite curry sauce [i will eat anything
with this sauce]. Mayonnaise and chilli sauce.

Dessert, Chocolate Sundae. Wished my maid
had bought mac flurry with extra oreo instead.
Oh well, at least I enjoyed it.
Haha. I am a curry sauce addict.

Oh these cakes were given by my neighbour.


***


And surely every year I will induge myself to this.
It is the authentic original malay swiss roll also
known as the kek gulung [rolled cake].


And of course the traditional male malay
outfit, the baju kurung melayu. My dad
is wearing red, bro wearing silver and I
am wearing white. And the fabric is very
very soft and smooth. Feels like silk but
it aint silk.



Plus I went to make my specs. I chose this really cool frameless specs. I think framless suits me better. And it cost a bomb for my dad. The optometrist said that framless specs lenses are made by a special material because it is much more stonger so that it will not break easily and it is multi-coated too. Yeah, that is why there were some extra wordings on the price tag saying "be careful, i aint really frameless"- ahh, now I know what it means. The lenses alone costs hundred and ten bucks. Thanks dad.


Indeed today I enjoyed myself.
that's all people

drumzann

and i still love you. hope that
you are enjoying the F1 race.
tell me about it soon. i love
you. dont leave me.

posted @ 6:24 PM


+ + +