30 September 2008
Apparently by now, you people should know what day it is tomorrow. I hope you are not that ignorant and blind. Tomorrow is the day that I and many of my friends have been waiting for since i do not know when. Okay these are my updates.
Sunday:
Did a lot of cleaning up and later at night I watched the F1 Night Race. Once again congrats to Alonso and I will always support Hamilton. He is still rank number one though. Well these are the during the cleaning up session. However now, my house is very different. Obviously everything is neat and tidy and beautiful. Haha.
  My walle hanging around =)  Before: My super messy study area.
  After: It transformed to the most neatest thing lol.
Tuesday, today:
Let me summarize my awesome day. It was half day so school ended at eleven pm. I watched Russel Peter! It was so damn funny. Damn hilarious. And damn racist. Actually depends on how open minded you are. Me and my friends crapped about Miss Swan, a comedy sitcom. I watched a couple of videos at youtube. You people should really watch it. It is really damn funny. After that I met walle and we went to get my lenses.
Freshlook Colourblend Gray Contact Lens Thanks Walle for getting them for me. I am wearing them tomorrow, hari raya.
  
 And no no, it aint purple in colour. It is gray.
Now, I am super busy. Last minute stuffs. Hell, there will be a lot of guests coming tomorrow. My mum and maid are busy cooking one of my favourites, Corn Rice. Haha. Defnitely looking forward to that. I can gurantee you ninty percent that I will not sleep and watching teevee all day. Damn I am looking forward for tomorrow! And Happy Birthday to my mum =) love you.
Selamat Hari Raya to everyone. Enjoy yourselves and be happy. Tomorrow is going to be an awesome day. I can feel it already.
Selamat Hari Raya & good luck for your end-of-year exams to my friends:
- Sya-Sya
- Zira
- Zac
- Daus
- Fan
- Mus
- Nik
see ya people on thursday! that's all
drumzann i love walle
posted @ 5:06 PM
+ + +
|