TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

03 September 2008

Frankly, honestly, straight-forward and outspokenly
speaking, I do not enjoy attending band practices or
anything related to it. I do not wish to apologize for
my dislike towards band. Why should I? After all every
man on the planet has his own and rightful decision to
love or loath something. True. Agree?

Just received a relay message saying that tomorrow
is band promotional day. I have been waiting for this
day and apparently I really want to get a sergeant rank.
I deserve it. I had two syf experiences as a main band
member. I have a good attendance record and thus I
better not be getting a Corporal rank. Sucks.

I have been a very very committed and faithful and
strong band member. However recently I do not feel
the band. I felt that all my hard work and credits are
being jeopardized. Ah crap. I do not know. I cannot get
a clear view of myself.

okay that's all for now
and and i hate my section leader.
do not you ever talk to me. you
really suck at being a section
leader. i hate you. i feel like i am
wasting my time in band for the
past few weeks. i do not want
to see you. you suck.

drumzann


how could i ever liked you
when you behave so
ignorant in front of
me. you suck.

posted @ 5:04 PM


+ + +