TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

09 September 2008

Seriously, I cannot get enough experiencing
mood swings. What is wrong with me? Due to
these mood swings, I had a conflict with one of
my friends and argued with her. Vulgar came
out and I regretted. I apologized though.

I gotten back my progress report and
I really screwed up to the max. I failed
three subjects and I passed three subjects.
The irony was that I failed really badly for
three subjects and passed with flying colours
for the other three.

Combined Humanities
Social Studies & English Literature
Failed. U Grade.

Elementary Mathematics.
N Level Syllabus.
Failed. U Grade.

Combined Sciences.
Chemistry & Physics.
Failed. U Grade.

English Language.
Passed. Grade 2.

Malay Language.
Passed. Grade A2.

Design & Technology.
Passed. Grade 1
.

See the huge gap and difference?
Three badly done and three
awesomely done.

Today had some crappy Mathematics
lesson and I did not enjoy most of the
lessons today. The only lesson which
I enjoyed was English lesson. I went to
wall.e's place and it was fun as usual.
Very very fun. I skipped band practice
today and besides CCA stand down is
this Friday. So it does not make much or
any difference if I come or do not come,
right?

that's all people

drumzann

posted @ 6:35 PM


+ + +