TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

06 September 2008



















Okay today's dinner was the best. There were so many
dishes. I helped out my maid and mum with the bread
pizza while they made the pasta. The bread pizza was
indeed super delicious. So damn good and tasty. Even
though I was bored for half the day, I feel pretty okay
right now.

And right now, I just cannot wait for tomorrow. There will
be a big feast going on and and I am definitely helping out.
Plus tomorrow is the last day of the term break. I am really
looking forward to school. At least I will not complain how
bored I am. Four more bloody weeks till the end of year
examinations. I am willing to get an A grade for my Humans
and Languages.

Okay that's all for now. And currently now, I have fallen in
love with the song I Will Always Love You by Whitney
Houstan. It is so damn touching and nice. Feel like crying
when you listen to it. That feeling will just come out and
the mood really sets. I cannot explain it. Maybe it is just
me. I will always love you =)

drumzann

and and mus, the motive of me putting up
the picture is to make my post interesting.
and do you actually thought that people will
laugh looking at your 'ugly' picture there?
Mus honey, please chill and think positive.
Don't criticize yourself in this significant month.
Everybody is beautiful in their own way. yeah.

i blogged twice today!

posted @ 9:10 PM


+ + +