TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

18 September 2008

Today and yesterday I studied Chemistry.
I love Chemistry. In fact I read all the topics
tested for exams. I was really into Chemistry.
I love Chemical Equations and my favourites
are Acids, Bases & Salts as well as Solids, Liquids
& Gases.

Tomorrow I am specifically focusing on English.
I am going to study English the whole day. I need
to revise Speech Writing Format, Comprehension
Skills and gather some new vocabulary words for
my essays. I am also going to study more English
and Social Studies over the weekends.

I now realized how important it is to enter in the
Through-Train class. The study environment and
teachers will be different. I know I can do better in
that class. I must work hard and achieve the best
grades I could get for all my subjects. Jia you 3A!
We can get promoted and we will be promoted. I
hope there will be no retainees from our class.

I went band today. It was not that bad. I
have to say that I like playing the drumset.
Band ended around six pm. Went to Mac to
get a large coke. And I broke my fast in the
bus, on my way home. Reached home at
seven
twenty pm.

that's all people

drumzann
i love you
i miss you
take care

posted @ 9:20 PM


+ + +