02 September 2008
It seems like time is passing by really slow during the day. However, when it comes to night time, time passes by super fast like a bullet train moving to it's next stop. Obviously I wish the opposite of it. Fast during the day. Slow during the night. I seem to be enjoying longer nights. One specific reason is that the whether is cold and I just like the feeling of it.
And yeah. Another crap incident happened. It is really a Crappy Careless incident with two capital C's. I accidentally disposed my monthly contact lens when it was not the right time yet. I only used them for fifteen days and still can be used for the next fifteen days. I wasted both time and money on this one. I hope not to be any careless the next time round. Do I have to stress to you how wasted it was?
I miss my Prima Deli Chocolate Waffles. Somebody get me those right now, or maybe later, when it is the right time to eat. Two hours. I played some hot scrabble game with my mum and sis and maid for two hours and still time is not passing by fast enough. I am not a good murderer. What can I do to kill time faster and more efficient? Please give me your ideas.
It is only three o'clock. Four more hours till the break of my fast. I am bored to the core. And time is laughing at me. I will kill time. I have to kill time.
Okay let's not waste my time here telling you people how much willing and desperate I am to kill time. I went to the NUS website recently [okay, it was yesterday] and I am really keen to go FASS [Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences] now, asap. I hate secondary work. Those textbook and not so IT savvy teachers who do not know how to set up notebooks and projectors.
I hope junior college life is better. Yeah I know, primary life was the worst. Tell me about it. Puberty. Pimples. Puppy love. All the innocent young issues. Okay back to FASS, I have decided that I want to continue my studies on English Language and Literature. And yeah I do not really favour on Political Sciences nor do I wish to take up Geog. Sociology is also an interesting subject but too bad, it's not a teaching subject. So slash that out. Ah crap, you people do not really understand what I am saying right? Except those undergrads. Oh forget it. I share my plans when I'm older.
okay that's all
i heart english i heart literature i heart malay i heart social studies
haha
drumzann
FASS [learnt this one from edward. okay, i shall give credit to you. only this time]
posted @ 2:45 PM
+ + +
|