TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

03 September 2008

It is only eleven thirty pm and I am rotting dead.
This holiday is indeed going to be the most boring
one. However, I will definitely try to make full use
of this break.

As you can see, I have changed to a new blog skin.
I still prefer the previous one though. For now, I
stick to this one. It looks more simple and the fonts
are easier to read. Talking about how big they are.
It took me an hour plus to search this skin but it
only took me less than three minutes to copy and
paste everything. And now, see, this is my end
product. Not really mine.

On top of that, I have also updated to the latest
version of Mozilla Firefox which is Mozilla Firefox
3. It looks so much better. And again, there are
better features too. I never really liked Internet
Explorer because it is too troublesome and I
prefer a user-friendly internet website.

And and now, I am trying to get the Windows
Vista. I am changing XP to Vista. I see if it helps.
Some say it aint worth it but I will just try for
fun. And yeah. Another crappy thing happened.
I am now google and yahoo-able and I only found
out about this yesterday night. Okay, morning, one
am. Why must I be in this spot. Now you people
can search me in the search engine like nobody's
business. Ah crap.

Okay that's all for now.
I maybe posting the second time round.
Holidays are so boring
wished I school twenty four seven

bye
stoopid baboon
stoopid happy monkey family
i love you

drumzann

posted @ 11:23 AM


+ + +