TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

14 October 2008

Lately I have been very very busy mainly because of two reasons. Firstly, I created a website. I am selling safe and authentic contact lenses at low cost. Very very cheap. At this website, you can find all sorts of contact lenses of different kind and brands. All are so damn cheap. Seriously, I am not joking.


Click on the link above and take a tour of my contact lens website. If you have any questions, do ask me okay. I will be happy to answer. Please order from me. It's fast and cheap and reliable. Seriously!

Secondly, I went out with my friends to do some hari raya visiting for the past few days. On Saturday, I went to syasya's open house. The food was super nice. Yummy and after that my friends and I watched Scary Movie 3. Super funny

Yesterday and today I went out with my other group of friends and did some house visiting. I have collected quite a resonable amount of green packets. Thank god. I feel very tired and I need to get some rest. Definitely I enjoyed my time for the past few days =)

okay people
rmb to visit my blog
now! thanks

that's all people
i miss you

posted @ 11:39 PM


+ + +