04 October 2008
OKAY BEST!
I am very tired right now. Okay here is a quick post. See, I told you it was going to be a busy day. I am awfully tired and I want get some rest asap. Today me, my family, my uncles and aunts went out to do some visiting. We went to six houses in total. Collected quite a lot of green packets, haha, aint going to tell you how much though. My youngest uncle house was the last house I went. My aunt and uncle ordered pizzas and served us so much food. We sat on the floor, the kampong style, and ate everything that was given. Haha. I am damn full now. On top of serving us some hot delicious food, I received quite a lot of gifts from my aunt & uncle.
He gave us some crocs key chains. Cool stuff.
 And they gave me two new leather belts. Which is again cool.
  And the best thing. They gave me four new esprit casual shirts. I like the designs and the cutting suites me well. Thanks aunt & uncle. Love you people lah.      My adorable cousins. Seriously, the latest addition to my dad's family tree, my nephew, is super cute. I love him.
        Haha, she drew this =)  Oh these are my nieces. 
And I was busy eating pizza. My aunt & uncle
served us so much food. Too much man. Thank god.

that's all people i need sleep i want sleep i have to sleep i gotta sleep now
bye drumzann
see ya
posted @ 11:14 PM
+ + +
|