TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

16 October 2008

Today I got back all my papers except for
Literature. Overall I failed two subjects and
passed the rest.

Killer Papers


Elementary Mathematics 23 /80
KILLED ME!
Physics 12 /50
KILLED ME!
Chemistry 22.5 /50
KILLED ME!

***

Savior Papers:

Malay Language Paper 1: 52 /70
Malay Language Paper 2: 48 /70
SAVED ME!


English Language Paper 1 Part 1: 23 /30
English Language Paper 1 Part 2: 23 /30
English Language Paper 2: 24 /50
English Oral: 14 /20
SAVED ME!


My 2008 End-Of Year Results

Overall English Language EOY Papers: 86 / 100 [A1 Distinction]
Overall Malay Language: 76 / 100 [A1 Distinction, First in level]
Overall Design And Technology EOY Paper: 84 / 100 [A1 Distinction, First in level]

Overall Social Studies EOY Paper: Fail
Overall Literature EOY Paper: Not Available
Overall Combined Humanities EOY : Not Available

Overall Chemistry EOY Paper: Fail
Overall Physics EOY Paper: Fail
Overall Combined Sciences: Fail

Overall Elementary Mathematics EOY Paper: Fail

***

I met the criteria to get promoted to
Secondary 4[NA]. Yay =) I will get my
report book soon and I will post about
my all year round results and grades as
well.


And this is my Literature Project work:

First time in my life I get absolute full marks!

And here's something extra.
Me and puppies. The four puppies
are quadruplets. They're so cute.


okay that's all people

drumzann
i love u always =)

posted @ 7:48 PM


+ + +