For the past five days, I have successfully attended my Tourism Course organized by my school and conducted by some outside vendors. Indeed I enjoyed myself going to many places in Singapore, mainly the town and east areas. I had a great time and had lots of fun with my friends. Thanks to my wonderful instructor for teaching us some of the basic tourism stuffs. You are the best. And here are the photos! Enjoy.
Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
I do not know what's up with my friends
with the word 'temptation'. Apparently
I am not tempted at all to dine in this
cafeteria. And yes, I was laughing.

Unbelievable Condom Vending Machine inside
the Male Toilet. I know Tanah Merah is so close
to Batam but condoms in Indonesia are so much
cheaper. Can the men at least wait? It costs
$3 per box. I think.
and my friend Firdaus.
Budget Terminal
Do you wanna know how budget and cheap is
budget terminal. Just look at the Flight Board.
They do not even have a proper one and used
Teletext instead. Oh my god. First time in my
entire life I see the flight board out of teletext.
I laughed my lungs out the moment I saw this.

Budget terminal consists of one super small playground,
a small eatery, a small customer service counter and GST
refund counter. And basically everything is small. The
Arrival & Departure halls are absolutely small. Plus, your
luggage must not weigh more than 15 kg compared to
the international airport, 25kg.



Changi Airport Terminals 1 & 2


Okay the currency of many countries
have dropped, especially Australian & New
Zealand Dollars. British Pounds as well.

The peacock. One of the decorations
put up in the airport for the upcoming
Deepavali event.

Auntie Sue Wong, our class instructor and a well
trained professional tourist guide, with Firdaus.


Inside the SkyTrain. And below is the
Airbus A380 [is that the number?].

Duty Free Shops. LOL. Cheap cheap cheap.


Mount Faber & Cable Cars
A view from Mount Faber. And you can see
Sentosa from here.

This is a special cable car. You can celebrate
your valentine day inside this car. It's so
romantic. Damn I want to be in there.


Murals of the past. Showed some history
and current events that happened in
Singapore.



Above: This looks like WALLE!!

Marina Bay Skyline & Merlion Park


Yusuff & Khairul above having a python
hanging around their necks. Just by paying
$2 you too can experience this.
Firdaus, Miss Bianca & Auntie Sue Wong.
Esplanade





Singapore Flyer


There is a total number of 28 cabins and each cabin can occupy up to 22 persons. One ride is approximately 45 mins. The axle [the centre piece] costs one million dollar. It is damn expensive. The tickets too.
that's all people
take care
drumzann
and i love you =)
posted @ 5:57 PM