TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

16 November 2008

Okay people, apparently I have not been updating my blog for quite some time. And no, I am not going to apologize for not updating my blog. I mean it really bugs me when bloggers start their posts with "I am sorry that I have not been posting for a long time blah blah blah". It is your blog anyway so there is aint no reason why you have to apologize.

Blog readers just wanna know the freshly popped news from you. I mean when I post something new [like this post], people wanna know the hott hotting news I have which I don't. Okay anyway, just continue to read alright [for your own personal entertaining because as for now, at this point of time, you have nothing better to do right?]. Yeah yeah, 'blog-hopping' is just an excuse.

My updates. God, do I need to make
a full news bulletin and place
advertisement in my blog?
Just read.

VIVO OUTING

Last Friday I went to Vivo City [I wanted to go to St James though, haha] with some of my campteen people- Nurul, Aprilia, Edbert, Yu Feng & Faizul. We went to MacDonalds first to grab a bite before watching Madagascar Escape 2 Africa. I finally managed to try out the new Mega Mac. I shared it with Nurul [sweetheart]. She ate the top half while I ate the bottom half. It was really good and the patties were so succulent and tasty. I am craving for some now. Next after that we ended up in the cinema. Madagascar Escape 2 Africa [NO, the title is not Madagascar 2 for your info] was awesome. I watched it twice though. It was cool and yeah, touching and certain scenes. Overall I enjoyed it even though it was my second time watching, right Nurul.

TAGS REPLIED

Dini:
Yo I'm at Sin-ga-pore. Do you understand the
words that are coming out of my mouth? Haha,
reminds me of Shanghai Noon or is it Night or is it
Rush Hour? Anyway Dini, enjoy yourself.

Mike:
I just did.

Xiong:
Korean is the in-thing now, I suppose. Anyway
I love k-wave even before I was a Bpian.

Haifaa:
The instructor looks
familiar? Where? When?

Edbert:
No problem man. Just keep it
cool and maintain yourself.

Izhar:
Yes I am using Garena and I am so
going to own you one day. Embrace yourself.


I am craving for some Prima Deli Chocolate Waffles. I really miss it. I vividly still remember the exact chocolatey taste of it. With bits and pieces of nuts in it. The soft tender white waffle, fresh, crispy on the outside magnificent on the inside. I really want chocolate waffles now.

And another thing which I really have to tell the world. I miss school and I am completely rotting myself at home. Recently, during the past few days, I have been spending half a day everyday sitting in front of a machine, playing games and chatting, how sad is that? I want and will go out one day. I miss the outside of my house [whatever that suppose to mean].

Okay thanks for reading.
Do I really need to thank
you people for reading
my life story? Thanks
anyway.

Oh well that's all.
You aint gonna be
hearing from me
until next week k.

bye.

drumzann

posted @ 11:52 PM


+ + +