10 February 2009
I suppose the month of February is a month of love. You know, valentine day and stuff. I think that February is also a celebration of friendship as well. However why is it that in this month, I do not feel that feeling which most of us should have felt. It's complicated you may ask. Why is it that I feel resentment among my peers and why is it so difficult to resolve an issue?
We all got problems and will experience different stages of life. Yet again, what really matters most is how you tackle these problems and overcome those stages. It is actually up to you whether you want to present a positive or a negative attitude in what you do. And again, what you do may affect others around you, directly or indirectly.For your information, this aint another emo post.
It is some sort of reflection as well as a thought that I am currently thinking right now. Many things do happen in life. Question is, how do you face those "things". Are you open-minded enough? Or maybe you are not ready just yet. I am not pointing out to anybody here. I feel that everybody should be sensitive enough to analyze the situation equally and deeply. Why do most of us see things just on the surface and not realizing that there could be more underneath?
And again another thing that most of us, in fact, got mixed up is the word "agreeing & disagreeing". The opposite of agreeing does not really necessary be disagreeing - linking to the word "acception and rejection". The opposite of rejection does not have to be acception. Think about the ways in which you could present a different opposite meaning of those words. It really depends on how your mindset is.
Okay tomorrow there is Civics And Moral lesson which basically means, I hope, will be a self-booster for all of us in class and gain some knowledge about respect. On top of that I hope that what will be taught tomorrow will reflect the situation that we are all in - one way or another. Maybe most of us were only seeing the situation as what it is, and not looking close enough. Surface gives you the first impression, but you, determine how the underneath looks like.
think about it
drumzann
posted @ 10:11 PM
+ + +
|