TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

04 April 2009


GAMELAN & FOOD & MONKEY & CUBS

Okay today had some serious gamelan practice. It's like football training. The only difference is that youre playing instruments and not balls. Okay I improved so much better compared to the previous sessions. You can now say that I am a 'so-called' qualified gambang player. Haha as if [macam paham].

Later after gamelan, my malay teacher gave the whole lot of us a treat. We went to the 'pasar malam' beside woodlands mrt station. He treated the twenty-two of us chicken ramly burger and a bottle of drink each. Hello, 22 people, mind you. Thank you mr manaf a lot a lot for the super-fantastic treat. Second time you treated me though, haha. Mr manaf, you inspired me to be more giving and sharing. Seriously, you did inspired me. Thank you.

Oh and holy shit crap. I totally forgot about my public speaking assignment. My topic is about fashion. Crap times a million times. When can I get started? I am superbly too tired to do some serious thinking shit about fashion. Maybe tomorrow I shall do it. And Nurul, I am so going to win you over this. Muahahaa, evil laughter.

Okay this is in malay-

Aku masih menanti bulan dan bintang.
Aku masih menanti salju turun ke mukaku.
Aku masih menunggu. Aku masih menanti si dia.
Si dia yang sungguh bermakna kepadaku.
Si dia yang ku tidak dapat lupakan.
Si dia yang ku rindui.
Si dia yang ku mahu.
Si dia yang ku cintai.
Selama lamanya.
Hanyalah dia.

[i am so going to improve my malay.
how i wished i took malay literature.]

and you. have you turned to a monkey yet?
who ask you to go to the zoo? now see, you
look like a monkey. monkey see monkey do.
or maybe you are the not-so ferocious lion?
a cub maybe. haha. cute. LOL.

that's all people.
drumzann
and thanks kak yasih for the
superbly wonderful chicken
rice!!! haha =)

posted @ 7:06 PM


+ + +