TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

23 April 2009

TAGS REPLIED
  • Abang Ash
Thank you for buzzing off that spammer.

  • Mus
Hey sexy back!

  • Joey
Hello JOEY

  • Mike
Do come more =) haha
you're always welcomed.

  • Zac
Haha sorry lah. I was in a rush.
I didnt even get to take photo
with Sya2 Naz & Zira tao! You
are lucky k =) And thank you!




Yesterday I had a sleepover at school but before that I met my godbrother Ash. We hanged out at Woodlands and had a great time chatting and stuff. Plus he gave me motivation and encouragement for the Gamelan SYF competition which I reallly needed. And apparently Heyr could not make it because he overslept. Yeah whatever lah okay.

And he treated me to Starbuck's Green Tea Frappe!
Thank you so much =)


It was really fun and enjoyable hanging out with you. Thank you so much for your advices, motivation and support for the Gamelan SYF Competition. I appreciate it a lot. True enough, the Gamelan team did excel and made the school proud =)


GAMELAN 2009
SYF COMPETITION
SILVER AWARD



The teacher treated us Pastamania right after the
competition! Thank you so much. I appreciate it a lot =)

Me & Nik.
Me & Mus.
Me & Fir.
Me & Yanti.
Me & Zac.
Fan, getting his base done.
Syafiq and the twins.




I did followed all your advices. Than you so much to everybody who supported and motivated me to do my best in this competition. I played with all my heart and gave everything. I smiled throughout the show. I feel satisfied and happy as well as proud. Love you people a lot.

that's all people
thank you

drumzann!

and abang heyr, i am
disappointed in you.
truthfully speaking.
i am pissed off.
and i am not being petty
here okay.

tomorrow is starting of my exams and
i dont want stress myself out. i need
to talk to sya2 and i miss kak tyra &
abang ash. sat, must see you two!

posted @ 8:29 PM


+ + +