30 April 2009
Enough of the tension and pressured relationship between us friends. My fact is hard to accept for now. However let time help you people to settle into your decision and like I said, if you are my true friends, you people will accept me =) It doesnt matter as of now. All I know is I love every single one of you for who you are. Mus, Zira, Zac, Sya2, Yanti, Fir, Nik, Naz & Fan, all of you will always be my besties =)


 

dont let this incident destroy our happy times =)
anyways people, I'm leaving for Johore tomorrow at around 3pm so yeah, take care alright and dont be naughty. Enjoy your holidays and I shall be back sooner than you think. Haha, Sunday to be exact =) okay people see ya on monday! and study hard for the exams next week. love ya'll. abang ash, heyr, raihan & kak tyra i shall see ya'll sooooon!
drumzann
peace out till sunday! woots woots!
posted @ 9:05 PM
+ + +
|