TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

07 April 2009

School Content

PE Lesson:
The Mr-Pig-Wearing-Specs [my PE teacher] totally suck. Why do I end up bitching about others? Probably he needs to get bitched. Okay that more shocking news- my weight has drastically went down. Totally went down. Decreased like hell. I am now officially 45.5kg. Unbebloodylieveable. Sad isnt it? Physics Lesson: Suck because I totally got scolded by the teacher. Math Lesson: The best. Today & tomorrow teacher will not be attending class, thus it's like a completely free period for us. Hey Fir, tomorrow we record more videos okay! Malay Lesson: Nothing much to say. Oh and I forgot to do my work thus it's overdue. I pathetically told the teacher "Cikgu, besok saya pass up okay" with a smirk on my face. Damn paiseyy. Then left for recess. English Lesson: I slept throughout English lesson. Was super damn tired due to PE Lesson. Lucky the lesson wasnt really that important. Just teaches you how to pronounce and speak and read properly for the upcoming internal orals. Design & Technology Lesson: My ass was damn hott sitting on that stool for two bloody damn hours. I hate design and technology. Sat down there thinking for ideas. End up I had none.

***

Here are some vids which I recorded during Math lesson.
There was no teacher around so yeah, we had fun!!!



Omai is damn funny!!! Haha. You rawk as a teacher =)


I skipped band today because I was dismissed damn late after design and technology lesson. It ended at around 3.45pm. Then went to lepak with Amirul till six pm. Okay best. Gonna dota now. Talk to you people later. And yeah I feel remorsed and would like to send my condolences to the lady who died of food poisoning from eating the Indian Rojak. And to the lady who had a miscarriage due to the same reason.

that's all people

drumzann!

and i am so going to freaking enjoy tomorrow and thursday!!!! ahh dammit cant wait!
love you all alot lah =)

posted @ 7:38 PM


+ + +