TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

13 May 2009

Okay today my day is better. Slowly changing and adjusting to myself, the good old drumzann danny izann. Haha, Fir & Nik you two are really the joker of our click. Anyways, today marks the last day of Common Test 2.

Okay I talked a lot in school about myself and my issues. I suppose all the incidents and lessons brought upon me will make me a stronger person. Yup that's right. I will bounce back and be myself again, even better though. This is nobody's fault. Nobody to be blame. It's just part and parcel of life.

I am sixteen and still learning. However what differentiate me from other sixteen year olds is that I am me. Danny Izann is a matured thinking person who focuses himself at every aspect of life. Taking risks and challenges and overcoming fears with the support of his love ones. He is a far-sighted person who looks deeply into the future. However somebody once said live you life to the fullest at the present and Danny Izann will do it!

It'll take time but you know, I'll wait.

drumzann =)
smile people!

posted @ 3:06 PM


+ + +