24 May 2009
TAGS REPLIED
BOO! Haha, oh really? So fast Halloween comes? Haha take care and un-bored yourself k! See ya tomorrow! Good luck for exams! Oh so you were from the sky today? Haha thanks! See ya in school tomorrow =) Good luck for exams k!
OH MY GOD!!!!Yesterday there was a carnival at ITE Simei and my group of friends and I volunteered at onepeople.sg's booth. Each of us were give around $20 worth of coupons. And yes there was a lucky draw. However, unfortunately, we had to leave and head back to onepeople.sg bulding by 12.30pm.
We passed the lucky draw numbers to this guy and got his phone number just in case we won something. And oh my god, when we were inside the bus we called the guy saying that we heard one of our numbers.
And true enough out of the 200 plus coupons, we won ourselves a handphone, second lucky draw prize!! Oh my god! Me and my friend alighted the bus and ran all the way to search him. And yes they agreed to give the phone to me =) THANK YOU, LOVE YOU PEOPLE! I was super duper trio duper happy! Finally a new handphone!
And while we were inside the bus, I kinda like argued with this young girl who wants the phone. And hell no, I aint giving it to her. Thanks Ahmad & Nurul for helping me out. Thank you Haiqal, Khairul & Hafizah so much for agreeing to give me the phone. Love you guys!! Super duper full of emotions!
 Thank you!!! Love you all!! [i promise to take good care of it] And i bought chocolates at The Cocoa Tree booth. Lots of chocolates since there is nothing else I could buy using those coupons. Chocolates!!!
that's all people! drumzann
dammn happy!! abang raihan!!! ahhhh!!! =)
posted @ 1:05 PM
+ + +
|