30 May 2009
Danny Izann is feeling the suicidal-wawa-feeling right now. Hell no I do not want any attention from any of you. I am just writing to express myself. To let everything out. I do not care. Just think whatever you want to think.
Firstly I screwed up myself super big time yesterday. I was behaving like some immature kid that even my close friends do not recognize me. I was the cause and effect of my own actions. One by one, a series of super duper unfortunate events happened. I got scolded, screamed and insulted by somebody who I highly respect of, who I love the most. However, I cant blame anybody, it was my very own mistakes.
It had to happened yesterday. The last day of school, the starting of holiday. I was so looking forward to it however I screwed up the day myself. Super duper pressurizing day. My malay o'levels is on Mon and god, I do not even have time to think about the day I was born.
 I think I should cut down my love for you. I do not want to hurt you or myself. I try not to miss you. I try not be with you as often as before. Super duper heartbroken. I never felt the love from a brother before. However when this happens, I do not know if I can rely and regard you anymore as my own brother. Slowly the feeling just drifts away. It is so difficult.
 I behaved like a cold-hearted person who was some how insensitive to the feelings of others around me yesterday. Why do I changed? Sometimes I wonder about that myself. Is not this the process of teenhood? Am I right to say that or otherwise?
 And hell no, my grades are de-proving so badly. What can I do now? My parents are scolding blaming me for all the crappy grades that I received. Stop it you people. Just stop it. You are just adding more pressure. Let me focus my malay o first. I know I can improve my other grades, just give me time please. I will try to manage my time and schedule. Do not force me please.
 Yesterday I was super duper damn terrified. I am still so afraid right now that I do not want to meet you ever again. I am just to worried the next meeting will end up the same as yesterday. I just cannot. It was very unexpected of you to scream like that. I was taken aback, that is why I put down the phone. I do not want to see you as of now.
 
Mengapakah kejadian ini terjadi pada saat saat terakhir sebelum peperiksaanku? Saat saat terakhirku menjadi seorang budak berusia lima belas tahun. Megapakah ia sukar untuk ku fahami tentang perasaan yang lain? Bukankahku seorang yang peka kepada mereka? Ku keliru. Ku sangsi.
posted @ 11:23 AM
+ + +
|