14 June 2009

Oh god, I cant get a bigger picture of this. Probably because I am too tired and lazy to google it. Anyways today I had a blast and super awesome Sunday with my godbrother. Even though I did not manage to watch Lady Gaga's Concert, I sure had a great time with my godbrother. He treated me to a movie (Drag Me To Hell) and dinner as well as bubble tea. I do not know how to thank him. I really appreciated every thing he has done for me. Thank you so much bro.
On top of that today was my second job interview at Coffee Bean and I will start work on Thursday. Once I get my pay I will treat my godbro to something, maybe pastamania. I shall discuss and elaborate more on Drag Me To Hell later. I really enjoyed myself today and it was honestly the best Sunday ever I have experienced in June. It is like a belated birthday surprise.
Lastly I would like to thank Emsaiful & family for helping me to take a passport photo of myself for my job application form and the delicious food you people offered. Thank you man!
DRAG ME TO HELL
My personal rating for this horror movie is eight out of ten. Honestly the suspense and killer-frightening scenes are really awesome. You really will expect the unexpected in this movie. The make-up artist did a great job at making the 'ghost' look super duper fantastically real. I love this movie and hopefully will watch it again. Basically it is about a curse and this demon involved as part of the curse. It's called the ALLAMA. It is about supernatural and horror and it is really really good. You people should really watch it. Damn suspense and damn thrilling =)
Once again thank you to my dearest godbro. Love ya and I really appreciate the treat and company! Haha, see ya again tomorrow =)
drumzann out!
posted @ 10:29 PM
+ + +
|