30 June 2009
TAGS REPLIEDHaha hello! Alright senior! Done. Linked. Tagged =) I will marry and shack that somebody new! Haha. Somebody somebody lah! Haha =) I miss ya people lah! Haha will do soon. I am just lazy lol. I think by now the facebook should be okay and fixed =) Honestly I find the first day of school reopening for second semester is very very mundane day of the year. Not to mention a boring start of the week. I hate school. The only reason why I bother attending my classes is to see all my beloved friends. I hate Design & Technology classes as the teacher keeps bugging me and pissing me off during each lesson. Come on man, it is already grateful enough that I am doing my project rather than not doing it at all. And today I received my English Mid Year results. I passed all the sections. However I am freaking disappointed in myself. What happened to my super-good-awesome writing skills man? Apparently everything just drop. Overall I got a B4 grade which I do not think it is good enough. I suppose this will be a rough week for me. Okay, I just reminded myself that this Thursday is my Malay O Level oral. Nonetheless I am not complaining about anything. Yet. I love my life, my job, my people around me and myself =) Alright that is all for now. Time for me to mug! drumzann!
posted @ 4:07 PM
+ + +
|