TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

09 June 2009

TAGS REPLIED

  • Firdaus
Its okay. Got them pictures
from your blog! Take care &
happy holidays!


  • Zakiah
Mana ade step abang2?
Haha dah memang aku
abang2 sexy pe! Haha.
Take care & happy holidays!


  • Nurul
Haha miss you too fashonista!
See ya around okay! Happy holidays =)
enjoys!!!


UNEXPECTED BIRTHDAY SURPRISE





Thank Musfirah, Zakiah, Hazirah, Yanti, Aisyah, Nazzy, Nik, Firdaus, Irfan, Izzat & Emsiful for this amazing unforgettable surprise. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. And p.s I got a job at The Coffee Bean at The Rail Mall which is the nearest outlet to my house! I can start work asap after the orientation! Love my new REVLON and the birthday card!


To all my dearest friends,
happy holidays and enjoy
while you can as of now!
Take care & see ya when
school reopens!

drumzann!

posted @ 3:33 PM


+ + +