TITLE

Sayangs
Sya-Sya.Sayang
Fan.Sayang
Zac.Sayang
Mus.Sayang
Fir.Sayang
Zira.Sayang
AbangRusydi.Sayang
AbangHeyr.Sayang
KakTyra.Sayang
AbangAshh.Sayang
Lynn.CBTL


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tagboard



Faerylicious images and design
1 - Love
2 - Skinny Jeans
3 - Davidoff Adventure

26 June 2009

TAGS REPLIED

  • Emsaiful

Haha sorry arh bro. This
time I typed it correctly.
Haha, okay go do your
homework!! See ya in school!

  • Aisyah

Haha I miss you too! Alright
babe, see ya in school and start
finishing your homework!!

  • Ayu
Haha I dont get the melayu
and english slow part! LOL =)

***

I am finally updating my blog after a very very long break from logging on to blogger. Alright I shall categorize my updates now.

RAFUSICUL 09
This is the bestest ever event that onepeople.sg youth volunteers organized. For two days I volunteered myself as a crew member to help out. The experience was really really awesome. The process that we went through and the memories that we shared together can never be replaced. I love Campteen Rafusicul 2009!! Thanks to everybody who helped out directly or indirectly, be it crew members, volunteers, participants or spectators. All of you were awesome! Rafusicul 09 is last major event for the year that I am participating for this year. Now I have to focus on my studies. Alyssa, Nurul, Aprillia, Qhairiq, Haiqal, Lyza, Suria, Iqbal, Zahra, Hussien, Ahmad, Amanda, Joshua, Malina, Natasha, Khairul, Hafizah, Khairul and everybody who is part of Rafusicul 09, I love you guys to the max! Take care ya'll.



COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF
Haha I love my job. Its freaking awesome and super damn fun! Seriously I enjoy working. I am a workaholic. I love to work!! However, since school is reopening soon, I need to focus on my studies and head back to my books and files. Haha!



FRIENDS!
Aisyah, Firdaus, Zakiah, Hazirah, Musfirah, Yanti, Nik, Naz, Irfan, Izzat & Emsaiful. Sorry I cannot hang out with you guys much during this June holidays. I know I should put aside time for you people but everything was way too rushing for me. I shall see you guys in school alright!
Take care & have fun while you can. Plus remember to do your homework!!



HOMEWORK
Literature essay and English composition. Those are the two homeworks that I need to complete. Chop chop will finish by Sunday. Hopefully.



LOVE
Haha. I have somebody new =) Woots woots!

***


Alright all that's all for today.
I shall update when school reopens!
Take care ya'll!

drumzann!

posted @ 11:44 PM


+ + +